Monday, February 1, 2010

Creative Team layout

I am on Kim Cameron's CT. I've been on there for a long time, but haven't really been active since I started designing. Now that my designing career is over, I decided I needed to get some scrapping done and get active in the CT again. Here is the first layout I have done for Kim in a long time. This layout is for our church scrapbook. I am going to be called as our ward historian soon. I'm taking over from a sister who is 96 years old. I've done several layouts in the past year for her and she always teases me that I am going to end up taking over for her when she gets released. I'm excited and nervous about this new calling, but I really think it will be fun. It will also get me back into scrapping. I haven't scrapped much in the last 4 months. I'd kinda lost my mojo, but I hope it's back. This kit is called Into the Wilderness. You can find it here. It's currently 35% off, so you can get it for only $2.59. Here is a preview of the kit.

No comments: